Saturday, March 14, 2009

Chicken & Biscuits

1 can cream of chicken soup
3/4 cup sour cream, divided
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 pkg. (16oz) mixed vegetables, thawed
1 cup shredded cheese
1 cup all-purpose baking mix (like Bisquick)
3 tbsp milk

Mix soup and 1/2 cup sour cream, stir in chicken, vegetables and cheese, place in 8x8 baking dish. Mix baking mix, remaining sour cream and milk until mixture forms stiff dough. Spoon into 6 mounds over chicken mixture. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and chicken mixture is hot and bubbly.

I have made this several times and I LOVE it. It's great. I make no variations to the recipe. I got it out of the Food and Family magazine.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds fabulous! I'm printing it off to try it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious! I'm putting this on my grocery list for the week:) Thanks Lori!

    ReplyDelete