Sunday, May 18, 2014

Flowers

Each year for Mother's Day, Devon gets me a bunch of flowers and then he helps me plant them in containers.  I wish I could say I have a green thumb, but I really don't. I would love to really know what I am doing and what works best.  My planters might not be the prettiest things out there, but I love them just because my son got them for me!!!

After we planted all the flowers, Devon went around and watered them all.

These are the containers by the back door.  The bird feeder is one that Devon made for 4H last year.
 
 
The front door

A suet feeder Devon made in Cub Scouts

1 comment:

  1. Fred and Connor always take me to my favorite garden nursery for Mother's Day! Everything looks good! Love the bird feeder.....Connor made me a tool box and a bird house in Cub Scouts.

    ReplyDelete